My Child at School & ParentPay
Trinity Academy Cathedral is striving to become a paperless academy. We have recently launched the My Child at School app to communicate with parents. We encourage parents and carers to download the app as the majority of information we send is now via e-mail. As we move forward, text message will only be used for urgent messages and notifications.
My Child at School enables all parents to download an Apple or Android app and access a range of additional information including details of achievement points, behaviour points and their child’s timetable. Parents will of course receive any information automatically; the app simply offers a range of additional benefits.
Once installed on a device, parents can log-in using the school ID and a unique username and invitation code, please contact the academy for further details.
ParentPay is the academy’s online system for making payments to the academy.
ParentPay is a nationally recognised, secure online system that allows you to pay the academy for everything from meals to trips. By topping up your account your child can make the most of their break and lunch times. Benefits of the system include:
- Completely secure and easy to use
- You can see what meals your child has been purchasing
- Saves you from searching for cash and improves the security of payments
- If your child receives free school meals you can top this up so they can make a purchase in the morning or at break
- Pay for trips in affordable instalments
- Support available if you are unsure of how it works.