Parent Code of Practice for Remote Learning
Trinity Academy Cathedral: Parent Code of Practice for Remote Learning
- Parents should support the academy by ensuring their children are ready for remote learning on Teams at the start of every day
- Parents and carers cannot participate in the lesson and should not observe lessons for critiquing purposes
- Parents should not record the lesson or take screenshots under any circumstances
- Images or any content from the lesson should not be shared on any platform
- Please remind your child of the Student Remote Learning Contract and our high expectations
- Parents should be aware that if their child breaches the Student Remote Learning Contract they risk losing the privilege of accessing Teams lessons.