Parent Consultation Evenings
Parent Consultation Evenings take place throughout the year, giving parents the opportunity to discuss their child’s progress and behaviour with staff.
Letters will be sent out to parents prior to each evening with further details. If you require further information please contact your child’s Achievement Leader:
- Year 7 Achievement Leader – Mr Craven
- Year 8 Achievement Leader – Mrs Fletcher
- Year 9 Achievement Leader – Miss Taylor
- Year 10 Achievement Leader – Mr May
- Year 11 Achievement Leader – Mr Brooke
Due to the current Covid situation, we have made some changes to the dates and procedures for upcoming Parents’ Evenings.
The dates for Parents’ Evenings are:
- Thursday 25th February: Y10 Parents‘ Evening
- Thursday 4th March: Y8 Parents‘ Evening
- Wednesday 31st March: Y9 Parents‘ Evening
- Thursday 6th May: Y7 Parents‘ Evening
After a successful trial we will be conducting Parents’ Evenings using a company called School Cloud, which allows parents to discuss their child’s progress without having to come into school. Instead, the Parents’ Evening will be held online and the academy will send out more information closer to the time. We look forward to seeing parents/carers over the upcoming months.