Parent Voice promotes the involvement of our parents. The purpose of parent voice is to strengthen communication between parents/carers and the academy. The questions used are the same as those used by Ofsted that are used in an inspection to provide accurate feedback in line with National Education guidance.
- Issues that are important to parents/carers
- Informing and thereby empowering all parents/carers
- Representing as many different parents/carers and their viewpoints as possible
- Encouraging open and honest engagement with parents/carers
- Promoting respect and clear communication between parents/carers and academy leaders
- Develop effective relationships between staff, parents/carers and other professionals associated with the academy
What our parents say
The emotional and pastoral focus, this school demonstrates, rather than purely academic focus, is truly commendable.
I always admire the school praising and thinking of children first. It is an excellent school and any problems are dealt with promptly.
The school commands a lot of respect and the standard of teaching is very high. Since my daughter has been at the school, she has made marked improvement.